Level 2 Award in Studio Resistance
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective studio resistance training sessions.
- how to design and teach safe and effective studio resistance training sessions
- the principles of warm up, the aerobic curve and cool down
- working to music
- motivating participants
- a variety of group teaching skills
- core stability exercises
- the benefits of studio resistance training
- a variety of approaches to studio resistance training
- how to respond to health and safety issues
- A prerequisite qualification of Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Learners need to be 16yrs and over
- Have experience of participating in Group Exercise to Music classes.
- Course Duration: 1 Day Face to face learning
- Course Time: 9am - 5pm
- Course Work
- Practical examination
- Please contact LN Fitness on 0203 203 0033 for course dates or click the Contact tab at the top of the page to send an email.
- Price - £149
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid before the course start date & cheques cleared.